The Country 500 camping experience at Daytona International Speedway will be like being transported into a unique festival community unto itself – a series of neighborhoods populated by some of Country 500’s luckiest fans. Just as the festival itself has the unprecedented privilege of taking place on the Speedway’s hallowed infield, campers are invited to enjoy a Memorial Day Weekend at Daytona unlike any other.
If you’ve never spent the night at Daytona, you’re missing out. Camping here puts you right in the middle of all the history and heritage that’s made this place world-famous. Those lucky enough to reserve Country 500 infield camping will have the opportunity to live in the heart of a great music festival, with the ability to stroll from your campsite to the festival’s stages, food and beverage offerings, and other activities with ease. (West Lot Camping patrons, who will reside just outside the Speedway, will also have in-and-out privileges.)
Whether you’re in the biggest of motorcoaches or a tent is more your style, Country 500 at Daytona offers a camping option that is perfect for you.
To Purchase Camping Click Here or call 844-500-FEST and let us help customize your camping experience. Camping spaces are limited, so please reserve early.
Important Camping Information
- A 3-DAY FESTIVAL ADMISSION PASS (General Admission or VIP) PLUS A CAMPING WRISTBAND IS REQUIRED FOR ANYONE TO ENTER THE DAYTONA CAMPGROUNDS. NO SINGLE DAY TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE DAYTONA CAMPGROUNDS.
- CAMPING DOES NOT INCLUDE FESTIVAL ADMISSION
- CAMPING GUESTS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXIT AND RE-ENTER WITH PROPER CREDENTIALS (EITHER A VIP WRISTBAND OR A GA WRISTBAND)
- All campgrounds are reserved with the exception of the West Lot General Admission Tent camping
- Camping wristbands are not good for admission to the Festival but are used in combination with a Festival admission wristband to gain access into the campgrounds. Guests without a camping wristband and festival wristband will not be permitted into the campgrounds.
- Shower and restroom facilities will be available in the tent campgrounds
- Sleeping tents are allowed only in the Orange and West Lot General Admission campgrounds
- Each reserved site comes with one tow pass which can be used to pull an extra car or trailer in tow or for any late arriving guest. All vehicles and trailers must fit within your reserved site space. No additional tow passes are available.
- In the West Lot General Admission, there is enough room for one tent and one vehicle per space. Vehicles may not come and go.
- Guests may leave the reserved campgrounds either on foot or in a properly permitted tow vehicle but must show both their festival admission and camping wristbands to reenter
- Pumping service will be available for an additional fee
Glamping Packages for those who want a hassle-free camping experience (Ready-to-go RVs and air-conditioned tents!) are also available for Country 500!
Please visit http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/country-500-festival-2017/ or call (888) 805-8930 for additional information or to purchase one of these packages.
Click to Expand
DETAILS (PRICES, SPACE SIZES, AMENITIES, AND MORE)
Click to Expand
To Purchase Camping Tickets Click Here Or Call 844-500-FEST
Let us help customize your camping experience. Camping spaces are limited, so please reserve early.